Abacasa 7057-5x8 Sonoma Old World Raspberry Area Rug
The Sonoma Old World Raspberry 5'3" x 7'6" Area Rug is machine woven from silky viscose yarns, featuring the look and feel of real silk at a fraction of the cost. Woven from a precise, machine loomed technique, the Sonoma collection combines a rich color pallete to create a sophisticated group of designs at very competitive pricing. The Sonomas are available in both contemporary and transitional looks, and will complement a wide range of room styles.
- Collection: Sonoma
- Color: Raspberry
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pattern: Patchwork
- Construction: Machine-woven
- Content: 100% Viscose
- Rug Backing: Non Slip Jute/Poly Propylene Backing
- Pile Height: .25"
- A classic patchwork Persian design in vintage raspberry.
- Machine woven using silky viscose yarns
- Flat Pile
- Creates a natural source of sound absorption
- Pulls the overall look of the room together
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
SAMS International has been an area rug importer
for over 40 years, with a specific focus on developing rugs that harmonize
with the offerings of today's leading American furniture retailers. Informed
by close collaboration with furniture designers and deep understanding
of style trends, SAMS offers unparalleled product grouping expertise to
each of its US retail customers. SAMS offers an extensive portfolio of
competitively-priced, well-designed area rugs, which is continually updated
to reflect both classic and emerging trends in all facets of home décor.
With long-standing quality commitments from its sources abroad, SAMS'
comprehensive product group tastefully bridges traditional materials and
methodologies with modern technologies and techniques.